[nabs-l] Five reasons why college is better than high school!

Aaron blindgeek1989 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 15:54:39 UTC 2015

As far as textbooks go, I will look for them electronically before going to my accessibiliy center for them to scan them. I also will try to scan them myself with KNFB Reader beffore even sending them as weell. I did this with a book last semester and it worked great! I love doing this and it saves the book which I may use for reference material someday.

Thanks
Aaron

blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.