[nabs-l] Mac Computer

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 18:47:28 UTC 2015

Good morning,
  for the most part I taught myself how to use the mac.  it took some time to do this, but everything you are going to learn has some kind of learning curve.
 once you enable voiceover there is a voiceover tutorial that walks you through learning the basics of navigating around pages and interacting with elements. you can take as much time as you need to on it and move forward as you are ready.
  if you want you can always go to an apple store and play around a little bit with a computer. it is good to bring headphones  because it can be loud in  the store.
  Igot my mac a couple of months before the semester  started and that helped me good bit, because as I found out using the mac is quite different from using an iPhone