[nabs-l] Braille Sense U2 mini question

Joshua Hendrickson louvins at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 22:40:55 UTC 2015

Hi.  I don't have a braillesense u2, but I'd love to get one.  I've
done a lot of research comparing the humanware braillenote to the hims
braillesense u2, and at least for me, the u2 wins every time.  I've
heard from some people who have the braillenote apex, that their
devices constantly freezes up, and others have said they don't like
the email client the braillenote has.  The u2, has a lot of things
that the braillenote doesn't have like a dropbox ap, that might come
in handy for getting assignments to teachers.  If I could get a hims
device, I'd go with the u2 full size, not the minni, but that is just
me.  The minni doesn't have as many USB ports as the regular does, but
the price is a bit lower then the full size u2.  I think the minni has
18 cells on the display instead of 32.  Good luck, and I hope whatever
decision you decide, that it works out for you.