[nabs-l] Using Braillenote apex with my iPhone

Alana Leonhardy alana.leonhardy at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 20:13:45 UTC 2015

You have to turn Bluetooth on for both devices. Then go into the iPhone's voiceover settings, find the Braille option, and select apex. It's just about the same as connecting any other Braille display. I believe the pin is 0000. Let me know if you need more specific instructions.
Alana

Sent from my iPhone