[nabs-l] scholarship

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 19:10:13 UTC 2015

Alex:
To be absolutely clear, this thread is a violation of several list
guidelines and further posts on this subject are not allowed, for
several reasons. First, it is not related to blindness, so it is
off-topic. Second, posts involving an exchange of money are generally
not allowed, except in two instances: (1) when individuals are selling
blindness-related equipment, or (2) when information is sought for
research purposes. In the second instance, the research needs to be
sponsored by a university or other credible research organization,
that takes responsibility for participant welfare. Third, your
response below suggests that you are seeking this information for
sexual purposes. This is not appropriate for the list especially
because we have girls subscribed who are under the age of 18 and
cannot legally consent to be in this kind of arrangement.
While I don't have the ability to unsubscribe you from the list, David
Andrews does, and I would recommend to him that you be removed or at
least placed on moderated status.
Respectfully,
Arielle Silverman, list moderator