[nabs-l] quick question about blackboard

Valerie Gibson valandkayla at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 18:08:08 UTC 2015

I have the app. I just wanted a way to get the PDF just using my iPad so I'm not leashed to my mac mini just to get PDF's.

SO, you recommend downloading them with my computer, storing them in a file storage app, and reading them with a file reading app?

PS: They should really make it so you can get files from BB app. :(