[nabs-l] Fwd: Taking on line classes and overcoming difficult situations

justin williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 14:00:51 UTC 2015

The one thing I would tell you is to go at your own pace, and don't focus on
what anyone else is doing.  Give yourself some flexibility.  With our having
to ensure accessibility, and with a full time job, sometimes, you may take
less of a workload. Another trick I use is I may take a day to just set
everything up.  No school work, or nothing, just take an hour or two and
make sure everything is in place so the next time, you can begin your
assignment right away, so you can focus all your energy on the set up and
preparation and feel as if you accomplished something still. The next time,
your energy is focused on just completing the assignments.

Justin.