[nabs-l] Problem with VoiceOver and IOS software update

Bryan Duarte bjduarte at asu.edu
Wed Aug 19 23:43:17 UTC 2015

> Sami,

I would always discourage doing the "Over the air" updates on the iOS devices. If you need to or want to update your device my recommendation is to connect it to your computer, back it up, and update it using iTunes. This is the safest way and the most reliable way to do an update. You should have no issues with this method. Hope this helps.

Go Devils!

Bryan Duarte
ASU Software Engineering
QwikEyes CEO