[nabs-l] Customizing Feedback JAWS Gives About MS Word Track Changes and Other Group Paper Writing Advice

Joe jsoro620 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 02:25:00 UTC 2015

Change the document so that it shows a final draft without markup. By doing
so, you'll be able to see only the text you want without constant reminders
about revisions here and there. Arielle's suggestion about turning off track
changes is a good one, but not a recommended option, as it would be too easy
to move on with editing and forgetting to turn track changes back on. The
option you want is under the Review tab.

Joe

--
Musings of a Work in Progress:
www.JoeOrozco.com/