[nabs-l] text books for highschool

Karl Martin Adam kmaent1 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 13:02:15 UTC 2015

Jeff, if you submit a request to bookshare for the book and tell
them it's available through NIMAC they should be able to get it
for you in short order.  TO request a book, click on the "how to
find books" link then on the "request a book" linke then on the
"book request form" link.  That will take you to a form you need
to fill out with the title, ISBN, author, publisher, and date of
publication.  There are two important things about that form.
There is a box you have to check to say that you need the book
for school (if you don't, they will put on the list of books for
volunteers to scan but not actually get it for you) and there is
a text field asking for further information that you want to
write that the book is in the NIMAC in.

Hope this helps,
Karl