[nabs-l] Question concerning using JAWS and a Braille display in French class

Kayla Weathers kaylaweathers51590 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 18:21:54 UTC 2015

Hi NABS,
I am taking a basic French class this semester in college, and I was
wondering if anyone could give me some tips/ advice about how to set
up a French keyboard on a PC. As well as strategies for using JAWS and
a Braille display when
reading and writing in French. I was also wondering how easy it is to
switch between the French and English keyboards, and if there is a way
to rapidly switch from French and English and vice versa when using
JFW?    Thanks, Kayla
--
Kayla Weathers.
B.A. English Literature