[nabs-l] Question about Chemistry Labs

STOMBERG, KENNEDY kestomberg at coe.edu
Sat Aug 22 00:34:22 UTC 2015

Hello. My name is Kennedy, and  I will be taking my first chemistry class
this semester. I am wondering if anyone has any advice or tips about things
I should be aware of, or specific accomidations I should be requesting. I
have taken biology labs in the past, so I am aware of the general
accomidations I should be requesting for labs, such as an assistant who can
help with visual tasks. Is there anything specific to Chemistry labs that I
should be aware of when thinking about accomidations? Any help you can give
would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!