[nabs-l] Preparing For The First Day Of School

Suzanne Germano sgermano at asu.edu
Sat Aug 22 18:09:23 UTC 2015

I prepare by contacting all my professors and letting them know about my
vision. I let them know I will be using a cctv to see the board. I equest
copies of powerpoints. I let them know if we are doing in class quizzes
that i will need them in large print and i provide a size sample. I contact
classroom management to run electrical to my seat because the magnilink
cctv kills my macbook battery before class is over. I go prior to classes
start to locate my rooms and select which seat is best for using my cctv. I
find out the texts and provide that info to disabled resource center so
they can scan to pdf or in some cases print out large print.