[nabs-l] ipad mini doesn't unlock

James Alan Boehm jab2bs at mtmail.mtsu.edu
Thu Aug 27 22:55:10 UTC 2015

When all else fails. reboot with a soft reset, which involves holding the lock button and the home button for ten seconds. I hope this helps. Feel free to contact me with any further ideas at jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com or at 901-483-1515. Just a note: Apple has a toll-free customer service line dedicated to individuals who use voice over.
Cheers!

James Alan Boehm
Phone: 901-483-1515
Personal Email: jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com
Refer NFB correspondences to:
secretary at nfb-tn.org

"Blindness never limits- Low expectations do! Live the life you want!"