[nabs-l] reminder: survey ending soon!

Sami Osborne ligne14 at verizon.net
Sat Aug 29 20:17:25 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I am also very glad that Alix has been banned.  I agree with
everyone here that the messages are very creepy.  I, as someone
who is going to attend blindness training and college, was happy
when I first came upon the scholarship offer.  But then when I
realized that this was for some reason intended only for female
students, I changed my mind (since I'm a male).  Apart from that,
the questions were really strange (having to do with the hands of
the "applicants" rather than their academic achievement, job
experiences etc,) plus it wasn't  even a formal application
process like a real scholarship.  Apart from making an
iligitemate offer, Alix is also in my opinion a very rude
individual, because for anyone who hasn't read, when asked why
this scholarship was only intended for females, she replied, "I'm
not a fan of male hands" or something other like that.  I have no
idea what she meant by that, but I think that comment is
definitely discrimination against males.
Also, by the way, how do you know that it's a guy who posted this
offer? If the scholarship is only for women, why would it be a
man? Also, Alix's name is spelled with an I, not an E, like the
man's name.

Anyway, glad that she's been banned from the list.

Hope you all enjoy your start to the semester!

Sami    ----- Original Illegitimate--