[nabs-l] Epub questions

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 21:58:51 UTC 2015

Hi, Elif,

Thanks so much for the information you provided.  I did end up buying
the epub edition of my book, though I was hesitant to install adobe
digital editions as they instructed.  I was able to get it on my
BrailleSense though, which saved me for the time being.  I will
download the program and find the list of keyboard shortcut commands
so I can have the book on my laptop as well as I like to for my other
books.

Thanks, and as a personal note I hope you're doing well and having a
good start to your semester.