[nabs-l] Google Calendar

minh ha minh.ha927 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 01:05:20 UTC 2015

Of course; it's a separate calendar app than the one that comes on the
phone. If you do download and use Google Calendar, it would be helpful
to disconnect your email accounts from the iPhone calendar app as it
will make duplicates and you will get double notifications of upcoming
events. This happened to me and it was really annoying until I figured
out how to disable the calendar accounts.

Minh