[nabs-l] Mobility International USA Job Posting

NCDE Clearinghouse clearinghouse at miusa.org
Wed Dec 2 00:21:29 UTC 2015

Greetings!

We are excited to let you know about an exciting opportunity to join our
Mobility International USA team working to empower people with disabilities
to achieve their human rights through international exchange and
international development.

MIUSA seeks a Project Coordinator for our National Clearinghouse on
Disability and Exchange project with excellent outreach, partnership
development, and communications skills. This is a mid-level professional
position that works collaboratively on national level projects.

Competitive candidates will bring at least 5+ years experience working in a
relevant field, a passion for disability inclusion in international
exchange, and other relevant skills listed in the job posting. The Project
Coordinator reports to the Project Manager and is based at our office in
downtown Eugene, Oregon USA.

This is a full-time, regular position that is contingent on grant funding.
Excellent full benefits are available.

Please find below the official job posting:

http://www.miusa.org/news/2015/coordinatorjobposting

Let us know if you have any questions at all and please forward to your
networks and anyone you think would be interested!

Best,

Monica

Monica Malhotra

Project Manager, National Clearinghouse on Disability and Exchange

Mobility International USA (MIUSA)

132 E Broadway, Suite 343

Eugene, Oregon 97401 USA

(541) 343-1284 ext 27

Email: mmalhotra at miusa.org <mailto:mmalhotra at miusa.org>

Web: www.miusa.org

Empowering people with disabilities around the world to achieve their human
rights through international exchange and international development.