[nabs-l] taking a college class for no credit

STOMBERG, KENNEDY kestomberg at coe.edu
Thu Dec 3 03:28:42 UTC 2015

To be completely honest, your best option might be to simly not take the
college class with LCB.

I didn't do any Blindness Training, and I had no experience trying to get
accomidations at college before I went to college. Other people might
disagree with me, but it just may not be worth losing your scholarship.

Good luck to you!
Kennedy Stomberg