[nabs-l] Questions For English Major Students

Roper, Meaghan ropermeaghan at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 11:41:39 UTC 2015

Hi Helga,

I am an English Literature major and I would be happy to try and answer some questions for you. What play is it?

Meaghan

Meaghan Roper
Earl Center for Learning
And Innovation
ECA Associate
Admissions Ambassador for Wheelock College
President of Wheelock Student Theater
Wheelock College Class of 2018
ropermeaghan at gmail.com
781-315-2720