[nabs-l] OT: Come Spread Some Christmas Cheer While Helping InnerVisions Radio Support St Jude Children's Research Hospital

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 23:07:01 UTC 2015

Hi David and all,
This is a friendly reminder that radio show announcements are only
appropriate for this list when they contain information directly
related to blindness, NABS, or the NFB. If this is the case, please
clearly spell out the relevance in the subject line of your message.
Writing "OT" in the subject line, in general, is not a valid way to
circumvent list committee rules about what is on or off topic. Even
messages that are marked "OT" still clutter the list.

With respect,
Arielle Silverman, List Moderator