[nabs-l] Ringtone MakerQuestion!

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 17:06:14 UTC 2015

Hi all! how are you all? Do anyone here use ringtone maker? If you do, how do I save the ringtone in order to have it on my ringtone choices on my iPhone? I'm just wondering since I already created the ringtone and I have it as an email attachment,and I can listen to it, but I want to have it on my iPhone. I'm having some difficulties in creating my own ringtone. Do you guys have any idea how to do it with a Mac computer?  II will really appreciate any  help with this guys!! I look forward in hearing form you soon. Thanks and God bless!

Helga Schreiber

Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind Students.
Phone:  (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
Sent from my iPhone