[nabs-l] looking for new laptop

Suzanne Germano sgermano at asu.edu
Sun Dec 20 01:30:55 UTC 2015

When you run windows as a bootcamp operating system on a mac or run it as a
virtual machine on a mac using parallels it is as if you are running
windows natively.

I run Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 as VMs under Parallels and I use things
like OpenBook with no issues. I am not a JAWS user though so I cannot speak
to that

In my experience Windows runs better on a Mac. I would never buy a Windows
only machine.