[nabs-l] whats up with my ipad mini

nesma aly nesmaaly123 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 13:32:18 UTC 2015

Good morning,
I am sorry to hear what is going on with your IPad
have you tried double clicking your home button and closing all of your apps? This can be done by flicking your finger up then double tapp your apps until your app switcher is empty. If you are not using voice-over, press and hold on an app while you swipe up. If you already did so, try holding down the home button with the power until you see the apple symbol then let go. The last thing I can recommend will be to go to settings, general, reset then reset all settings. Hit yes to all the alerts that come up. If you use voice-over or siri these will be disabled so you may want to get sighted help.
Good-luck, let me know if you have anymore questions.
Have a wonderful day,
Nesma Aly