[nabs-l] KNFB Reader

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 20:03:14 UTC 2015

EN:

I absolutely love the cayenne FB reader and would recommend it highly to you. It is probably the most accurate and fastest OCR app I have ever used on any platform, and it's ease of use on the iPhone makes it very convenient. I use it almost daily for a variety of tasks, from Reading mail to filling out forms to scanning class assignments and other print documents which I could not get access to electronically. Admittedly, however, it does come with a fairly steep learning curve, particularly related to lining up the phone with the paper to get the most accurate picture. I'm not the best at it yet by far, and I've been using the app for over a year. Some of The demonstrations and other information on Podcasts you can find online may help you with this, as will the built-in tilt guidance and field of you report features. Overall, the app is very useful and very convenient. Once you have it, I'm sure you will be surprised as I was at how much material you previously did not have access to and now do because of cayenne FB reader. I would strongly encourage you to get it while it is on sale. Merry Christmas!

Chris Nusbaum

Sent from my iPhone