[nabs-l] Editing mp3 files

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 24 02:38:45 UTC 2015

Wow, sound forge is accessible?
You mean you use it without scripts. I have a blind friend who uses it but
he said he needed scripts. But he uses an earlier version, so maybe
that is less accessible. Just clarifying
In addition to cutting out segments, can sound forge split an audio file and
convert from one audio format to another?

Thanks.

Ashley