[nabs-l] Christmas

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 25 01:41:30 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Hope you all are home safe and sound resting from finals if you are still in school as most are on the list.

Its that time of year. I hope all are celebrating with friends or family.
We will stay in town for Christmas and have ham and turkey. All will be at my house for Christmas. I very much look forward to my brother and nephew being here who often do not visit for holidays.
The turkey and ham will be present tomorrow with lots of people who are our family.

Merry Christmas!

Ashley