[nabs-l] Editing mp3 files

Miso Kwak kwakmiso at aol.com
Sat Dec 26 00:11:00 UTC 2015

Thank you to all those who replied.
I ended up using a software called mp3 direct cutter, which a friend of
mine (not subscribed to this listserve) suggested.
However, I may look into the suggestions you all have given me down the
road.

In regards to Audacity, I believe accessibility has been improving and
there is apparently a listserve for blind Audacity users, but I don't
think it's fully accessible.

--Miso Kwak