[nabs-l] Trying to raise funds to advocate/community service

Keight Best bestca21 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 09:22:31 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,

I am trying to raise funds to promote disability awareness and
advocate for the blind/disabled around the world using the NFB
philosophy. My areas of focus as of right now are North America and
Asia. For my graduate programs cap stone project I am focusing on
blindness/disabilities in Asia and I would absolutely love to get the
opportunity to travel abroad and be a part of the community to get a
better understanding of the discrimination is, the policies in place
and how they can be fixed.

I obviously cannot do this without funds, so if you are unable to
donate I would greatly appreciate if you could pass the link to
friends and family. You are all wonderful people and I know the fight
for equal access is alive in the US, but let's see what else we can do
around the world, yes?

Here here is my link: https://www.gofundme.com/disabledworld

Thank you.
Cheers,