[nabs-l] Washington Seminar Question

Kathryn Webster kathrynwebster.nfb at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 18:24:17 UTC 2015

Vejas,
  We'll miss you this year. We are working on getting the Winter Seminar streamed from 9-12 on Monday morning, January 25.
As for meetings with your reps, continuous contact is always nice. Making calls and sending emails regarding our legislative agenda proceeding Washington seminar, in order to stay on their radar, is very helpful and influential.
Thanks for asking; and I'm happy to help if further clarification is needed.
Best,
Kathryn

Kathryn C. Webster
(203) 273-8463