[nabs-l] Cost of Convention?

Leye-Shprintse Öberg leyeshprintse at ymail.com
Tue Dec 29 22:59:02 UTC 2015

BS'D

Hello everybody,

I have tried to find information about the cost of going to convention. I am not a NFB member; I am not even American, but I have wanted to experience a NFB convention since I was little because your view on Blindness speak to me more than the philosophy which the Swedish Association of the Visually Impaired has. However, I wonder if someone will share their average cost and ideas for doing the convention on a budget? The big costs are travel, hotel and food; does the convention itself has any cost? How is it if you keep kosher, can you find kosher food? That was the questions for tonight.

LeSholom,
Leye-Shprintse Öberg
Suède
leyeshprintse at ymail.com