[nabs-l] KNFB Reader app questions

Karl Martin Adam kmaent1 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 02:16:17 UTC 2015

The camera has to be roughly centered.  The field of view report
will help with this.  I've had some luck with signs and stuff,
but only where it actually is right in front of me.  Generally
they have very large lettering which means you need to back up
several feet for the app to be able to read them.