[nabs-l] Has anyone used this software?

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 06:26:51 UTC 2015

Hi,

Hmmm, two very conflicting views on Cengage back to back.  I'll choose
to be hopeful for now, especially since Pearson is usually terrible
and I had decent success with one of their platforms this past
semester.  I have never heard of Cengage before this as Pearson
products seem to reign supreme at my university, but especially since
this particular program has not been used at all by anyone who can
speak to accessibility thus far, I'll try calling tomorrow and hope
they're not closed for NYE, or Monday if they are.  I'm optimistic
that that will solve some of my worries (though personal accounts from
users would have been awesome), but I'll also go in with a little
caution in case I do need to get DSS involved.

Thanks all.