[nabs-l] Problem with Messages App on Iphone 6 S

Roper, Meaghan ropermeaghan at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 20:17:41 UTC 2015

Hi Vejas,

It sounds like maybe your word prediction function may be interfering with your messaging. Sometimes your iPhone will predict a word and unless you close the prediction it will enter the work for you. You can try going under your settings and turning off the word prediction function. That might help. Good luck.

Meaghan