[nabs-l] accomodations for english classes

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 14:13:14 UTC 2015

I had to use the Norton Anthology in my english classes and believe I was able to get it from Bookshare in an accessible format. Yes, the file is huge, but at least it was accessible. You should definitely research how to make a complaint about accessibility at your university. This sounds like yet another case of a college just not knowing what they are obligated to provide for their blind students.
Aleeha Dudley and Seeing Eye Dog Dallas
Vice President, Ohio Association of Guide Dog Users
Vice President, Ohio Association of Blind Students
Both proud divisions of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
Email: blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com <mailto:blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com>
“The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horse’s ears.” - Arabian proverb