[nabs-l] NFB Scholarship Information Call (Tonight)

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 20:38:53 UTC 2015

Hi Cinday and all! I just wanted to ask you, is the meeting today for the NFB scholarship is going to be at 8 PM eastern time, or 8 PM Pacific time? I'm just wondering. So that means if th emeeting is at 8 PM Pacific, it will be 11 PM Easter my time then? Just curious! Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks so much and God bless! :)

Helga Schreiber

Fundraiser Coordinator for Phi Theta Kappa, Alpha Delta Iota chapter.
Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind Students.
Phone:  (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
Sent from my iPhone