[nabs-l] FW: watchLAB: Paid Study for Blind/Visually Impaired

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Wed Feb 4 21:30:51 UTC 2015

From: Adina Garneata [mailto:Adina.Garneata at watchlab.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2015 1:04 PM
To: 'dkent5817 at att.net'
Subject: watchLAB: Paid Study for Blind/Visually Impaired

Hello Deborah,

My name is Adina and I am the Outreach Coordinator at
<http://www.watchlab.com/>watchLAB, a nationwide market research firm
based in San Francisco.  We are reaching out to you because we are
conducting a paid research study related to how individuals who are
blind/visually impaired interact with a streaming video service,
paying $150 for 90 minutes at our San Francisco offices at 201 Post
street. This study aims to understand the usability of the product
and the participants' input will help us improve the interface for
future users. It would be great if you could spread the word about
this study! If anyone is interested in participating please have them
either reply to this email, fill out the survey below or call in at
312-235-6179 and ask for the "Leisure Activities" study.

Survey Link:
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LA0049>https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LA0049

We are also offering a $25 referral incentive for anyone you send
over to us that qualifies and participates. More info on the study is
listed below.