[nabs-l] drop box

Lillie Pennington lilliepennington at fuse.net
Wed Feb 11 02:46:00 UTC 2015

I agree that dropbox is extremely beneficial. For the last couple of years, I have been using it with my teachers to send and receive assignments. It was also helpful to me on a personal level, because of the amount of files I had stored there when my computer crashed. This made it so that I did not lose so much, because it was already stored in the cloud.

Sent from my iPhone