[nabs-l] jaws outlook 365

Kayla Weathers brailleprincess at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 03:02:21 UTC 2015

On 2/10/15, justin williams via nabs-l <nabs-l at nfbnet.org> wrote:
> Narrow that last request to outlook 365 and jaws 16; you see how inept I am
> with that, even got the name wrong. If you folks can help me with outlook
> 365 and jaws 16, that would be great.

> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/brailleprincess%40gmail.com

Hi, I haven't attempted to use Office 365 with JFW 16, but when my
college switched to that particular platform about a year ago it was
not accessible with JAWS. If it is still inaccessible, another option
that you might try  is to use the Mozilla Thunderbird email client to
access your mail. I hope this helps, feel free to contact me if you
have any questions about Mozilla.
Best, Kayla