[nabs-l] Fwd: University Libraries

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 03:09:46 UTC 2015

Thank you so much, Derek.  I have an appointment with the DS office to
hash out the specifics of the situation later this week, and will
perhaps bring this email in for reference to aid in figuring out how
to proceed.  I think my DS office is just as confused as we are on
what to do, so the advice from Megan will probably be appreciated by
all.

Thanks again for your initial advice, and for reaching out to Megan.

Kaiti