[nabs-l] Lyft

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 12:46:17 UTC 2015

Thanks for the info, Tyler. Yes—Lyft and similar services are awesome! I've had more experience with Uber than with Lyft, but the experiences I have had in both Orlando (during our national convention) and Baltimore have been very positive. Has anyone used both Lyft and Uber? If so, what comparisons are there between the two services? Is one better than the other?

Chris Nusbaum