[nabs-l] jaws outlook 365

Elif Emir Öksüz filerime at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 14:19:11 UTC 2015

Hi, my school is using office 365 as well.
When you open your mail box, just for one time you need a sighted
person to change a setting. If I remember correct, it was under
options. There is a box to check. it says outlook light version.
If you can manage to check box, which means you'll see your mail box
as outlook light version, it is pretty accessible.
You just need to do this ones.