[nabs-l] Hadley school for the blindWasRe: Hello everybody.

Joseph Hudson jhud7789 at outlook.com
Tue Feb 17 22:43:11 UTC 2015

Hi Rhonda, I see here that you're going to attend the Hadley school for the blind I wanted to stop by and wish you a good luck and if you need any kind of assistance regarding the Hadley school for the blind to please let me know as I'm taking some of their courses at this current time. If you wish you can either Skype me or give me a call and I will be glad to assist if I could.

Do you have a problem navigating social media? Do you find that email is the best way to communicate, are you interested in meeting new people and making new friends? Then we have created a group for you.this group, is where blind and deaf individuals can get together and socialize in communicate. If you were interested please subscribe here.

chat-request at list.ntxability.orgSent from my iPhone