[nabs-l] How to turn off track changes

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 00:02:41 UTC 2015

Hi Anjelina, If you want to stop more changes from being added, press
control-shift-E to turn off track changes. If you need to accept or
reject the changes your classmate made before turning off
track-changes editing, go to the review ribbon, tab over to changes,
arrow down to accept, and click "accept all changes in document".
HTH, Arielle