[nabs-l] Has anybody skied before?

Jordyn Castor jordyn2493 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 05:14:54 UTC 2015

Hey Sami,

I love to downhill ski.

If you contact the ski resort, they can definitely point you in the right direction and help you find an instructor who can help you. I've been skiing since I was nine years old, and have skied in Michigan, Breckenridge Colorado, and am going to Jackson Hole Wyoming (With some pretty intense skiing I hear) for spring break with my ski club. :) I have also skied downhill with my parents guiding me with verbal directions; hopefully, when your parents feel comfortable enough skiing themselves, they can do the same for you too. I am also totally blind, and have been all my life. Good luck, I look forward to hearing about your adventures skiing.

Jordyn