[nabs-l] A few questions concerning the Seeing Eye GPS app

Kayla Weathers brailleprincess at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 22:31:32 UTC 2015

Hi NABS, I just had a few questions concerning the Seeingeye GPS App.
Is it possible to creat a personalized point of interest, or to mark a
specific starting point on a route, and be provided with directions on
how to get back to that specific point? I know that the app doesn’t
allow a user to virtually explore an area before physically goint to
it, but does anyone know of apps or websites that would allow a user
to have the ability to virtually explore an area and know a little bit
about the layout before actually going there?
Thanks, Kayla