[nabs-l] Page Numbering in MS word 2013

Justin Young jty727 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 00:55:35 UTC 2015

Hello:

In Microsoft word using JAWS, you hit alt to get to the menu bar.
Once at the menu bar go to insert and select this by arrowing down
then you tab several times until you get to Heading, Footer, and then
Numbering.  Hit on Page Numbering and then a few options will appear.
The first 2 are top of page and bottom of page (forget exactly what
they call these options) click on which one either top of the page or
bottom of the page.  Then 3 options will appear.  The first is having
the page numbers to the left of the page, the second is the middle and
the third is the right side.

Unsure if that helps, but good luck.

Justin