[nabs-l] Tutors or Mentors for Using Office 2010 with JAWS

NCDE Clearinghouse clearinghouse at miusa.org
Fri Feb 27 01:19:42 UTC 2015

Hello,

I've been in touch with an international student who is currently studying
at a small school in Utah. This student is struggling with learning how to
use Office 2010 applications with JAWS (not sure which version of JAWS he
uses). His school has limited experience working with students who are blind
or low vision, and little familiarity with related assistive technology, so
they don't really know how to help him.

Are there any savvy students here who would be willing to give him some
basic guidance about certain questions he has over Skype or the phone? Let
me know and I will share his contact information with you. Also, I've found
a couple of free webinars that provide an introduction to Office 2010 with
JAWS, but if you know of any other resources that would I can share with
him, we'd both appreciate it! Thank you!

Sincerely,

Ashley Holben

MIUSA

aholben at miusa.org <mailto:aholben at miusa.org>