[nabs-l] Page Numbering in MS word 2013

justin williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 05:10:33 UTC 2015

alt n h gets you to header.  alt n o gets you to footers.  hit enter after
either command sequence to use the blank header and footer unless you know
which one of the built in ones you would like to use.  For page numbers, do
alt j, then tab over to page numbers.  It should give you choice of
location.  hit enter, then hit escape to get out of the header/footter.  If
you want to go through it together on the the phone, then we can do so.