[nabs-l] A Question on Google Docs

Sofia Gallo gopgirl73 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 06:20:11 UTC 2015

Hi!

Yes! I do this all the time because I don't like the google docs
format. Usually turning forms mode on, going to the google docs menu
(not on the toolbar but on the webpage), going to file and going to
the download option, pressing the right arrow and pressing the option
you want.

Let me know if this helps :)

Sofi